Queen Anne's County Field Hockey Camp
Queen Anne's High School
Centreville, MD 21617
Queen Anne's County- HIGH SCHOOL TURF
July 26 - July 29, 2021·Half Day Camp · $250.00 · 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
The young women of Queen Anne's County thrive from the growing interest in one of the greatest women's sports - Field Hockey! With almost 300 participants in the recreational fall league; the QA community is recognized as a national leader in youth feeder programs.
This 4-day training camp is designed for ages 8-18. It will cover all the basic and advanced field hockey training to help you score more goals, defend leads and win games.
Join our collegiate staff of coaches and players for fun and field hockey this summer!
About Our Coaches
Jessica Lanham is the Head Field Hockey Coach at St. Mary's College of Maryland.
- Head Coach, St. Mary's College of Maryland (2016-present)
- Graduate Assistant, Salisbury University (2014-2016) - Two CAC tournament championships ... NCAA Tournament semifinal appearance in 2014
- M.Ed., Salisbury University (2016)
- B.S., Elementary Education (ESOL minor), Salisbury University (2014)
AT ST. MARY'S
- 33-37 (.471) in four seasons
- Four CAC Tournament appearances
- Received three consecutive NFHCA National Academic Team Award after maintaining at least a 3.0 cumulative team GPA (2016-2018)
- Eight All-CAC selections
- 57 student-athletes named to CAC All-Academic Team (through 2019 season)
- 31 student-athletes named to NFHCA National Academic Squad
- Four Scholars of Distinction (through 2019 season)
FIELD HOCKEY CAREER
- Four-year letter winner at Salisbury University
- Second team All-CAC honors in 2013
- Helped Sea Gulls to 2013 national championship game
- Made four trips to NCAA Tournament
- Part of two Capital Athletic Conference championship teams in 2011 and 2013
Check in/out: 8:15- 8:30am Contactless Car Check in 12:00pm Half-Day Contactless Check Out (BYO CAMPER PICK UP SIGNS)
* Please Note: Guardians/ Parents / Visitors are not permitted to exit vehicles to observe sessions.
Age & Ability: Camp is open to ages 8-18 of all ability levels. Due to the enrollment limit of 50, be sure to reserve your space early. FIELD PLAYERS ONLY
No Meals Are Provided: Campers can bring their own snack/ fuel. Campers Must bring their own Water bottles/ bring multiples.
COVID 19 Policies & Protocols- CLICK HERE
Sample Camp Schedule:
8:15 - Registration & Screening for Campers
8:30 – Daily Theme Workshop
8:45 – 10:00 Skills & Position Training
10:00 – Water Break & Extra Help
10:15- 11:00am – Field Hockey Session
11:00-12:00pm- Strategy & Game Concept Training
12:00pm - Camper Pick Up Line
My daughter loved going to camp this summer and she cannot wait to go back next year. Excellent job Revolution Field Hockey!